1. Shakespeare loses its luster when choosing between it and looking at shoes.
2. I never thought I’d say the above phrase.
3. Yesterday, I decided I liked saying “Elmer – like the Fudd” better than saying “Elmer – like the glue. “Laura Elmer… like the Fudd”
4. I might have to live with a bike suspended over my sofa.
5. I can take heart that my wedding will never be THIS weird.
6. People always start asking the next question once you take a step forward. Once there’s a ring, the question is how long til kids, etc. People! This pressure causes children like this…
Well, there’s today in the mind of a bride.